Since 2008, the association has led the effort to track and connect the more than 35,000 NC alumni and former staff members.
We support current NC student groups and help recent graduates with college and technical school expenses.
The Association has two major goals:
(1) to foster a continuing connection between North Central High School and its alumni
(2) to assist the school in its continuing mission.
What We've Achieved
Student Activities Fund
Granted nearly $25,000 since 2011
- Groovy Shoes Committee: packets for low-income students
- Early Childhood Education class: science books for pre-school program.
- Institute of Science and Technology (IST): middle school leadership conference
- 7th-8th Grade Social Studies: transportation and entry fees to History Day project regional competition at EWU
- Anatomy/Physiology classes: dissection books and anatomical skulls
- Wrestling team: new varsity uniforms
- Gymnastics team: two tumbling mats
- Boys Track & Field: new JV uniforms
- Baseball team: baseballs
- NC General Athletic Fund: equipment needs
Issued $33,000 in grants to students since 2011
- 2017 fifteen recipients received $5,500
- 2016 twelve recipients received $10,000
- 2015 eleven recipients received $6,500
- Established four endowment funds of over $10,000 each
- Raised over $150,000 towards endowment fund and one-time grants
These contributions are made possible from donations of alumni, former staff members, and community members.